- slide 2 of 53
- slide 8 of 53
Theme 1 - 8
- We want to aim the first bird very high to fall to hit the left side of the boulder, this will make the boulder fall to the right to kill the pigs on that side, and also the rocks which were resting on either side of the boulder will fall, the left pigs will be killed by this, with three birds to spare.
- slide 10 of 53
Theme 1 - 10
- With the introduction of the blue bird which will turn into 3 when the screen is tapped, you need to aim the first one high so that it falls to hit the top brick on the structure, tapping the screen when it gets close. This will gain points by destroying the bricks and the bird to fall on the right will take out the support bar resting on the hill.
- Aim this one a bit lower, aim it to hit the top brick on the second structure, but tap it in the same place as the first so that the birds fly out further than the first lot. This will take out the second support bar on the first structure and destroy most of the bricks on the second.
- Lower still, aim this bird to hit the left corner of the second structure, tapping the screen when it gets close, which will nudge it to the left, collapsing it and bouncing a bird to the left to collapse the rest of that structure killing the pigs with two birds to spare.
- slide 12 of 53
For the rest of the Poached Egg Theme 1/12 to 1/20 3 star Angry Birds walkthrough go to page 2.
- slide 13 of 53
- slide 14 of 53
Theme 1 - 12
- Aim the blue bird high, it must fall towards the second step up of the structure, the first blue step. When it's about to land tap the screen to release the tree birds which will demolish the whole of the blue structure.
- Shooting this one slightly lower, aim for the corner of the bottom of the structure, tapping the screen just before it hits for the extra push. This will push what is left to the side, collapsing it.
- Aim the last bird high into the air, it must fall as though it will land between the two remaining pigs, just tap the screen at the point it starts to decend and it will split and kill the last pigs, with a bird to spare.
- slide 16 of 53
Theme 1 - 14
- This one is a bit tricky to get right first time, aim the red bird to hit the middle rock at the top to push the boulder and the surrounding rocks off to fall and hit the slope and roll back hitting the pigs. The bird itself should fall to the left and again hit the slope and roll back to kill any remaining pigs with three birds to spare.
- slide 17 of 53
Theme 1 - 15
- Shoot the first bird high into the air, aiming for the middle structure and tap the screen before it reaches the first to release the birds, this will ensure that the birds at each end will hit the pigs on both sides.
- Aiming the second bird slightly higher and aiming to hit the left corner of the middle structure, tap the screen just as it's about to hit. This will collapse the blue slabs and the grey slab will fall down killing the final pig with two birds to spare.
- slide 18 of 53
Theme 1 - 16
- With the introduction of the yellow 'speed' bird, aim the first one to hit the two wooden blocks holding up part of the structure, tapping the screen just before it hits to get a burst of speed, which will kill the pig resting on the inside.
- Aim the next bird in the same path and tap the screen just before it hits, this will collapse the remaining structure and kill the three remaining pigs with three birds to spare.
- slide 20 of 53
Theme 1 - 18
- The first bird should be aimed quite low, so to hit the bottom pig by tapping the screen for extra force.
- The second should follow suit with the next one up.
- Aim the next one higher still, aiming for the two planks resting on each other and tap for extra speed which will collapse the rest of the structure killing the last pigs with two birds to spare.
- slide 22 of 53
Theme 1 - 20
- Aim the first bird towards the bottom square tapping the screen for speed to collapse the bottom part.
- Follow the next bird in the same path which should follow through to kill the nearest pig.
- Aim the next slightly higher. It needs to go through the gap between the grey slabs towards the remaining pig, this might kill the last remaining pig but if it doesn't you can use the next bird and still gain the 3 star rating with one to spare.
- slide 23 of 53
For the rest of the Poached Egg Angry Birds walkthrough for Theme 1/21 and 2/1 to 2/5 go to page 3.
- slide 24 of 53
- slide 25 of 53
Theme 1 - 21
- Aim for the short vertical bar and tap the screen just before it hits for that extra power to collapse the side of the structure and kill the first pig.
- Aim the next one to hit the blue plank to break it but not to collapse the tower.
- This bird should be aimed for the closest pig and tap the screen to send it flying through the wooden barrier and destroy the tower itself.
- Aim the next bird high and tap as it nears the wooden plank to tumble it.
- Now the path is clear, aim the red bird for the left corner just over the last pig to push over the last part of the structure and if that doesn't kill the pig use the next yellow bird to aim for it and you will still get the 3 star rating.
- slide 26 of 53
Poached Eggs Theme 2
Our 3 star Angry Birds walkthrough continues with the second theme in Poached Eggs.
- slide 27 of 53
Theme 2 - 1
- Aim the first bird carefully, it needs to hit just below the top plank in order for it to knock the grey planks to hit the closest pig and get the top to fly off and hit the large pig, toppling it off to kill the one to the right of it and then itself.
- Next aim high for the birds to fly up and land on the bottom step of the next structure, this will now topple and kill the final pigs with two birds to spare.
- slide 28 of 53
Theme 2 - 2
- Aim the first bird high into the air as though it's going to land on the peak, but release the birds by tapping on the screen as it curves to fall. Timed correctly this will ensure the pig on the ledge falls - although the bird doesn't touch it. We've tried this a few times and it doesn't happen every time so just keep trying if you don't get it first time.
- Aim the second a little lower, go further, release the birds and this should kill the final pig. If you don't get this first time you can still make the 3 star rating by using another. You should have one or two birds to spare.
- slide 29 of 53
Theme 2 - 3
- The first bird should be aimed to hit the second step down at the square slab. This will kill the pig closest to it.
- Aim the second bird to hit the exposed bar on the second step down to topple the whole structure, leaving only the two pigs to the left.
- The last bird should be aimed at the middle of the two pigs which will kill them both with two birds to spare.
- slide 30 of 53
Theme 2 - 4
- slide 31 of 53
Theme 2 - 5
- With the introduction of the black 'bomb' bird which explodes on tapping the screen, the first of these should be aimed for the top of the middle tower, it will keep moving to the right after skimming the block on top to land on the ledge below and explode, destroying the whole of the middle and right structures along with the pigs.
- The next bomb just needs to be aimed at the last remaining pig, you should then have two birds to spare.
- slide 32 of 53
For Poached Eggs Theme 2/6 to 2/13 Angry Birds walkthrough go to page 4.
- slide 33 of 53
- slide 34 of 53
Theme 2 - 6
- Aim this bird high towards the boulder at the very top of the structure, aimed high enough it can fall to rest just in between the boulder and the pig, blowing up shortly after to kill each pig and trigger the falling boulder which will destroy some debris gaining points for you. You should have two birds to spare.
- slide 35 of 53
Theme 2 - 7
- Now if you aim the first bird to hit the middle brick holding up the top of the structure it will topple it in on itself killing the first pig.
- Shoot the second bird just a bit lower than the first to hit the bar which will be holding up the debris, so it falls to kill the last remaining pigs and gives you two birds left over.
- slide 37 of 53
Theme 2 - 9
- On this level you need to get the first bird to destroy the outside blocks, just aim the first bird for the structure supports and detonate it which will blow up, leaving just the inside bricks.
- The second bird will not dent the blocks so you can aim this one anywhere.
- The third bird should be aimed roughly to the middle block and tap the screen for that extra speed, it will go through the blocks and kill the pig, you should have one bird to spare.
- slide 38 of 53
Theme 2 - 10
- Shoot the first bird to the support planks to collapse them and kill the first pig.
- The next bird should be aimed high to hit the top of the cage enclosing the second pig which will collapse, killing the pig and as the bird falls it will fall down the gap in the middle and kill the third pig with one bird to spare.
- slide 39 of 53
Theme 2 - 11
- Aim the first bird high, it should fall to the left of the pit and blow up the whole left side of the structure and the top of the right structure.
- Aim the second slightly higher to fall in the middle of the pit, this should kill one of the pigs leaving two left.
- The next bird should fly in the same path to kill another pig and destroy more debris.
- In the same path again, the fourth bird should kill the last pig.
- slide 40 of 53
Theme 2 - 12
- The first bird should be aimed at the blue blocks, release the extra birds to destroy the majority of the blue tower.
- Aim the second bird, again releasing the extra birds, to destroy the remaining blue blocks.
- The next bird should be aimed high to go through the middle of the structure, this will tumble the grey planks and kill the remaining pigs leaving three birds to spare.
- slide 42 of 53
For Poached Eggs Theme 2/14 to 2/21 Angry Birds walkthrough go to page 5.
- slide 43 of 53
- slide 44 of 53
Theme 2 - 14
- This level has the introduction of the bird which shoots an egg by tapping the screen, so just shoot the first bird to fly high over the wheeled structure and tap the screen to release the egg to fall just left of the second pig it flies over which will push the wheels either side killing all but the farthest pig.
- Now just fly the bird over the remaining pig and tap to drop the egg on it. You should have two remaining birds.
- slide 45 of 53
Theme 2 - 15
- Aim the first bird to hit the bricks to the left of the main structure.
- Aim the second bird to hit the same place as it's coming in to land, this will ensure the bird then crashes into the structure as well which will now collapse everything in, breaking the wood so the debris falls on the TNT box. This will then explode leaving one pig, partially sheltered by the land to the top.
- With the third bird drop the egg to fall down the side just next to the last pig, this will then kill the last pig leaving two birds to spare.
- slide 46 of 53
Theme 2 - 16
- Fly the first bird over the first two structures and drop the egg in between them, this will collapse the structures and kill the first pig.
- Fly the next high, you should drop the egg next to the TNT box and the bird itself should crash into the tower, collapsing and blowing it up killing the second pig.
- Aim the last bird low to fly into the last remaining pig and tap the screen for extra speed.
- slide 47 of 53
Theme 2 - 17
- Shoot the first bird high and drop the egg on the left step of the middle structure, killing the first pig.
- Shoot the next bird at the left step of the closest structure holding the pig. This will collapse the structure, the resulting fall and flying debris will push the last structure housing a pig and roll it off its perch to kill it. You should then have a bird to spare.
- slide 48 of 53
Theme 2 - 18
- Aim the blue bird for the vertical plank housing the closest pig and tap the screen as it's about to hit for an extra push to topple the structure. This kill the pig housed along with the next along and the pig underneath with falling debris.
- Aim the next bird high and drop the egg to the pig on the ground, you can kill the final pig with the bird but this is really hard to do!
- Use the next bird to aim for the last pig if you didn't get it in the last shot and you can still achieve a 3 star rating with a bird to spare.
- slide 51 of 53
Theme 2 - 21
- Shoot the first bird to drop its egg directly on the closest pig demolishing the surrounding walls.
- Aim the next bird for the exposed grey plank to shoot through by tapping the screen.
- Shoot the next bird to the same area, as it's a red bird it will not make much impact but that's fine for us.
- The next bird needs to be shot high up to fall through the middle, killing the pig in the middle.
- Shoot the last bird slightly further to land in the middle of the remaining pigs to blow them up with a bird to spare.
- slide 52 of 53
For more Angry Birds walkthrough guides to get 3 star ratings in Poached Eggs and other themes see our links below.
- slide 53 of 53
All screenshots and references from Angry Birds for iPhone.