- slide 1 of 38
- Aim the first bird for the middle of the two squares at the top of the tower to blow it up and kill the two pigs to the right.
- Aim the next one for the bottom of the blue tower and this will blow up to kill the two pigs to the left.
- Aim the last bird for the bottom of the wall of rocks to explode them and kill the remaining pigs.
- slide 2 of 38
- Aim the first bird high and wide to land on the far end and roll under the ledge and when it explodes this will kill each pig on the left of the divide.
- Aim the second low to hit around the third box and it should explode to kill all but two pigs to the left.
- Fly the last bird over the final two pigs and drop the egg to kill them.
- slide 3 of 38
- Aim the first bird for just before the wheel on the first structure to tumble it and kill the pig on top.
- Aiming a bit lower, the next bird should be aimed for the closest pig and should go through and kill all three together.
- Aiming high now, the last pigs can be killed by aiming for the top one which will skim through to kill the others.
- slide 4 of 38
- The first bird should be aimed high for the joining of the planks along the top at an angle, this will cut through both layers and cave in, killing all but the furthest pig.
- Next aim the second bird straight ahead to collapse that side of the structure.
- Now all that's left is to aim the last bird for the silver planks at the end which should fall to kill the last pig.
- slide 5 of 38
- Aim the first bird for the corner of the square housing the TNT box to collapse the outsides of the structure leaving the three pigs in the middle.
- Aim the next slightly lower to kill a further two pigs.
- Aiming lower again, the next bird should hit the square housing the final pig to knock it and kill it.
- slide 6 of 38
- With the 'Hollywood' sign being the main theme in this Angry Birds level the first bird should drop the egg in between the 'H' and 'O' to kill the first two pigs.
- Aim the black bird high to fall in the 'Y' which will kill each pig with the exception of the larger one to the left.
- To kill the final bird simply drop the egg on it.
- slide 8 of 38
- Aim the first bird far to go over the structure and aim to drop the bird half way killing the pig along the top.
- The second bird should be aimed low as if to hit the side of the structure and drop the egg just as it's about to hit so it fires the bird into the structure killing the two closest pigs.
- Aim the last bird high to fall down the debris on to one of the pigs and it should explode killing the remaining pigs.
- slide 9 of 38
For Angry Birds strategy on theme 7-9 to 7-14 go to page 2.
- slide 10 of 38
- slide 11 of 38
- The first bird should be shot at the small gap between the hanging triangles to release them setting off a chain of events which kills the pigs, detonates the TNT box and demolishes the structure killing every pig contained in it.
- Aim the next bird straight at the grey square and this will fall killing the remaining pigs.
- slide 12 of 38
- slide 13 of 38
- Using the first bird, aim for the side of the structure and just before it hits drop the egg to kill the two pigs below and the bird itself will crash into the structure, demolishing the first section.
- The second bird should be aimed a little higher to go further into the debris to do the same to the next section of the structure. This will collapse most of the structure leaving only the furthest four pigs.
- The third bird should be shot to hit the '8' part of the structure which will now be vulnerable to attack, killing the two pigs resting within it and if timed correctly the bird will hit the structure and be bounced to hit the furthest pig.
- The last pig should now be sheltered by the overhanging planks so aim the last bird straight ahead again and just before it hits the structure drop the egg for the bird to fly up, killing the final pig by hitting it with the planks that protected it.
- slide 14 of 38
- Aim the first bird to fly over the structure to land on the TNT boxes which will collapse the surrounding structure, setting off the next TNT boxes and killing each pig, bar three.
- The next bird should be shot high into the air to land on the closest pig, this will collapse what is left of the structure and detonate the TNT box, killing all but the large pig.
- The last bird should be used to drop the egg to the side of the last pig, the impact of which will kill it.
- slide 15 of 38
- Aim the first bird high into the air to fall in the middle of the closest horizontal plank and drop the egg as it's about to land and the bird will crash into the structure killing two pigs and collapsing part of the structure.
- The next bird should be aimed for the exposed corner of the structure housing the large pig, killing it along with the pig on top.
- Lastly, aim the next bird high to drop the egg to fall next to the last pig, the impact will kill it.
- slide 16 of 38
- The first bird should be shot high, it should clip the yellow far balloon which will drop the structure housing the pig to kill it and the bird will carry on to crash into the far structure.
- The second bird should also be aimed high, it should go over the structures in the sky to fall on the far structure which the first bird mostly collapsed. Drop the egg just as it comes to land and this will collapse more of the structure.
- Aim the next bird to the corner of the base of the nearest structure and release the extra birds to bring down the two structures left floating, killing the pigs housed in them, one of these birds should fly on to kill the final pig in the end.
- slide 17 of 38
For Angry Birds strategy on theme 7-15 to 8-7 go to page 3.
- slide 18 of 38
- slide 19 of 38
- Aim the first bird high and far to reach the end tower, as it passes over the first tower, tap the screen to release the extra birds which will plough into the last structure killing three of the pigs in and around it.
- This bit may take some practice, but aim the next bird in the same path and tap the screen as it approaches the right corner of the tall structure in the background and it should directly hit the small support block in the stone tower, killing the two floating pigs, the one housed in the structure just collapsed and the pig on the ground next to it.
- The next bird should be aimed as high as you can get it to land in the middle of the two structures still standing to kill the remaining pigs in both.
- The last bird should then be aimed directly for the last pig in the far end.
- slide 21 of 38
- Aim the first bird straight ahead to crash through the blue pane on the first structure killing the pig housed in it.
- Aim the next bird high to drop the egg to the left of the pig with the helmet which will kill that pig and the one to the left of it.
- The next bird should be aimed a little further for the egg to be dropped to the right of the closest pig and the impact will kill the three resting on top of the structure.
- The last bird should be aimed high again, to fall on the last remaining pig and the resulting explosion will then kill it.
- slide 23 of 38
- Aim the first bird to hit the top part of the plank protecting the closest pig, it should plough through it killing the pig and exploding to kill the pig next to it along with the pig above it.
- Aiming slightly higher the next bird should hit the bottom corner of the wooden structure above, the explosion will then kill the surrounding pigs and throw the debris to set off the TNT box, killing the final pig.
- slide 24 of 38
- Aim the first bird for the rock at the top of the structure, knocking it down to kill the pigs at the bottom, pulling the structure down and killing the pig inside.
- The next bird should be aimed in the same path, to hit the side of the remaining structure.
- In the same path again, the structure should now collapse killing the final pig.
- slide 25 of 38
- Aim the first bird for the bottom corner of the wooden square sticking out of the structure and tap the screen as it gets close for the birds to shake and collapse part of it, killing the first pig.
- The next bird can be aimed in the same path to collapse the rest of the structure killing all but the small pig to the right.
- The last bird should be aimed directly at the last pig.
- slide 26 of 38
- The first bird should be aimed to fly over the first structure and into the wall of the next which will explode killing all but the two pigs to the far left.
- Aim the second bird to hit the wall left standing, drop the egg just before it hits to send the bird flying into the wall, knocking it slightly.
- The third bird should be sent in the same path and the second try will knock it down to kill the final pigs.
- slide 27 of 38
For Angry Birds strategy on theme 8-8 to 8-15 go to page 4.
- slide 28 of 38
- slide 29 of 38
- Aim the first bird at the ledge sticking out of the structure, tapping as it closes in to collapse part of it, killing one of the pigs.
- Aim the second higher to clear the debris.
- The third bird should be aimed for the support plank protecting one of the large pigs at ground level which will collapse the rest of the structure killing each pig left in turn and detonating the TNT boxes.
- slide 30 of 38
- Aim the first bird for the weakest place, just to the right of the pig in the helmet, and this will explode to kill all but two pigs to the right of the structure.
- Aim the next bird high, it should land just above the remaining pig with a helmet in the debris. This will explode to kill this pig.
- The last bird should be aimed high again, to land just above the last pig to kill it on exploding.
- slide 31 of 38
- The first bird should be aimed high to fly over the structure and turn to hit the meeting point of the bottom two planks which will collapse the whole of the structure, killing each pig on the right side and one pig to the left.
- The last bird should be aimed to hit the bottom plank on the left side, this will collapse the last of the structure and detonate the TNT box killing the final pigs.
- slide 32 of 38
- Aimed low, the first bird should hit and go through the bottom of the structure, where the wooden block stands as a support plank, killing the pig housed under it.
- The next bird should then be aimed for the space created by the first, to destroy the plank holding up the outside of the structure so it falls leaving the structure itself exposed.
- The next bird should be aimed for the next pig at ground level, enabling everything to collapse along with the pigs, leaving only one left.
- The last two birds should be shot at the remaining pig which will be enclosed in debris.
- slide 33 of 38
- Aim the first bird high to drop over the first structure and just before it touches drop the egg for the bird to hit the second structure, leaving the pigs in the middle exposed.
- Aim the second bird high as well, this should be tapped to turn and hit the top wooden square in the middle of the structure to collapse it on top of the pigs next to it, this will also kill the pigs resting in it.
- slide 34 of 38
- The first bird should be aimed high to land on the plank sticking out of the left side of the middle structure. This will detonate the TNT box and kill all but the one pig in that structure to the right.
- Aiming for the same part of the structure left standing, shoot the second bird to collapse and detonate more TNT boxes to kill the remaining pigs.
- slide 36 of 38
- Aim the first bird high to hit the large pig in the middle resting on the wooden structure. It should then plough through the structure to the TNT box, detonating it and sending debris to push off the 'king' floating pig.
- The next bird should be aimed to hit the wall to the back of the enclosed space just above the TNT boxes stacked up to bounce off hitting the pig and detonating the TNT boxes, sending rocks and debris to kill every pig except the large one at the entrance, this one will roll off its perch and be killed.
- slide 37 of 38
For more 3 star rating walkthroughs for Angry Birds themes and levels see our series below.
- slide 38 of 38
All screenshots and references from Angry Birds for iPhone.