- slide 1 of 17
- Shoot the first of the three birds almost straight up. With some practice you can hit the middle pig and the two smaller pigs with the first shot.
- The second shot should be able to hit both of the two larger pigs by aiming upward and dropping the birds down in the same way. This will leave two birds remaining.
- slide 3 of 17
- Shoot straight into the front of the boat. The first of your three shot birds should be able to remove the front two pigs and cause the front section of the boat to fall off making it easier to get to the rest with the next birds.
- The next three are aimed a bit low and should remove much of the bottom of the boat and kill one of the pigs.
- The third will aim below the remaining pigs removing the boat below them and causing them to fall.
- slide 4 of 17
- slide 5 of 17
- slide 6 of 17
- Use the first two triangle birds to hit the TNT, the first clearing the path and the second hitting the box.
- The bomb bird should be used to remove some of the clouds by aiming below them and dropping the bomb into blocks clearing out more and collecting points.
- The bomb should be shot into the rubble in front of the swings knocking the remaining three pigs away. If you have collected enough treasure you should be able to get three stars.
- slide 7 of 17
- Aim the first bird for the second set of wings in the level. This should remove the front of the boat and knock three pigs off.
- Shoot the triangle bird high to hit the cloud beneath the tall stick in the middle killing both of those pigs.
- Use the three birds to take out the two flying pigs that remain.
- slide 9 of 17
- Shoot the first bird high, time it so it hits both the flying pig and the pig at the very back of the level. This will take timing, but it can be done.
- Use the egg to kill the first pig and launch upward into the first structure knocking as much of it over as possible.
- Shoot the third bird as straight up as possible and fall onto the last pig.
- slide 11 of 17
- slide 12 of 17
- slide 15 of 17
1 - 15
- Aim the first bird just above the ledge with the three rocks. Drop the egg just before it hits. This should cause a chain reaction which knocks everything down all the way to the king pig.
- Use the second bird to collect as much treasure and points as you can and remove any clouds in the way.
- Use the next bird to hit the cloud below the second highest of the birds, this should drop things on the bottom pig as well leaving only one.
- Aim below the last bird, use the egg to launch yourself upward into the cloud beneath the final pig.
- slide 16 of 17
More Angry Birds Walkthroughs
If you want a three star walkthrough for the original game then check out the complete Angry Birds Walkthrough.
If you need a walkthrough for the Halloween levels read the Angry Birds: Seasons: Halloween Walkthrough.
If the Christmas levels are tripping you up then check out the Angry Birds: Seasons: Christmas Walkthrough.
- slide 17 of 17
- Source: Author's own experience.
- Images: Screenshots from Angry Birds: Seasons: Valentine's Day for iPhone.