most recent updates
- Pirate Galaxy MMO Space Shooter Review
A space-based MMORPG that delves heavy into RPG elements with upgrading and ship acquirement while being a light space shooter.
- iPirates Tips: The Brothel
Here is a guide and set of tips for the iPirates Brothel.
- iPirates Tips: Hitlist
Here are some detailed tips to all aspects of PlayMesh's iPirates Hitlist system.
- Pirates Tips: Pirates Booty Points
Here are some Pirates tips and guides for Booty Points.
- Pirates Tips: Adding to Your Pirates Crew
Here are some tips for adding people to your Crew and using Crew Codes in Pirates for the iPhone.
- iPirates: Tips for PlayMesh Points
Here are some tips for the PlayMesh Points section of iPirates for the iPhone.
- iPirates: Adding Crew Members
Here is an easy guide to the when and how of adding Crew members to your iPirates account.
- iPirates: Guide to Starting Out
Here is a step by step guide to the beginning of iPirates.
- Pirates vs Ninjas Dodgeball Review
Pirates vs Ninjas Dodgeball for the Wii sounds like a lot of fun. There are single player and multiplayer modes, characters to unlock and lots of chaotic dodgeball matches to play. Unfortunately this is a simple, repetitive title which doesn't have the depth to justify a purchase.