Pokemon Battle Revolution Unlockables for the Wii
Pokemon Battle Revolution has tons of unlockables, and this will tell you most of them. Have fun and see what you can unleash in the game!
Pokemon Battle Revolution was the first Pokemon game to be rated 7+ while all the others have been 3+. This one features 11 new Colosseums and a theme park. It is the first Wii game to use the Nintendo Wifi connection and it interacts wirelessly with the DS handheld as well, allowing trainers to upload their Pokemon from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. This is a great versatile game that has great cheats and unlockables.
Unlockable Custom Passes
These passes you can unlock by doing the requested action in the game. These are the custom passes that you can unlock.
- Ball Mosaic Red, Star Green, and Stream Blue – These passes are able to be selected at the beginning of the game.
- Gateway Colosseum – You get this custom pass by winning at Gateway Colosseum.
- Main Street Colosseum – You win at Main Street Colosseum for this pass.
- Poketopia Jet, Train, Ship and Helicopter – You will need to win at Stargazer Colosseum.
- Waterfall Colosseum – You need to win at Waterfall Colosseum.
- Neon Colosseum – You get this pass for winning at Neon Colosseum.
- Crystal Colosseum – You must win at the Crystal Colosseum.
- Stargazer Colosseum – You get this custom pass by winning at Stargazer Colosseum.
- Courtyard Colosseum – You need to win at the Courtyard Colosseum for this pass.
- Sunset Colosseum – Winning at the Sunset Colosseum will get you this pass.
- Magma Colosseum – This pass is for winning at the Magma Colosseum.
- Sunny Park Colosseum – For winning at the Sunny Park Colosseum you get this pass.
- Plus Minus – You need to see all of the Battle Tutorials.
- Groudon Red – You will have to collect 20 Friend passes for this pass.
- Kyogre Blue – This pass is for having 40 Friend passes collected.
- Rayquaza Green – This pass you’ll get for having 60 Friend passes.
- Pearl Wave – You need to be in Survival Battle and kill 50 opponents in a row.
- Diamond Dust – You need to be in Survival Battle and kill 100 opponents in a row.
- Ball Collection – At the Stargazer Colosseum Masters Battle, defeat all 8 enemy sets.
- Stream Pink – Clear any Colosseum at Rank 1.
- Star Yellow – At Rank 2, clear any Colosseum.
- Ball Mosaic Aqua – At Rank 3, clear any Colosseum.
- Stream Green – Clear any Colosseum at Rank 4.
- Star Pink – You need to clear any Colosseum at the 5th Rank.
- Ball Mosaic Sepia – At the rank of 6, clear any Colosseum.
- Light Pastel – Clear a Colosseum at rank 7.
- Shiny Cobalt – At Rank 8, clear a Colosseum.
Unlockable Rental Passes
These are the rental passes that you can unlock from doing the event that is given. These are done in pairs.
- Blue Rental Pass, Red Rental Pass – You can select at the beginning or Gateway Colosseum unlocks
- Purple Rental Pass, Green Rental Pass – Beat Waterfall Colosseum or unlock at Gateway Colosseum.
- Gray Rental Pass, Yellow Rental Pass – Beat Sunny Park Colosseum, or unlock at Gateway Colosseum.
You will need to finish the required sections to unlock the items. Once the sections are completed, or required action finished, then the item will be unlocked for use.
- Bronze Badge, Rank 2 Gateway Colosseum – You will need to complete the Gateway Colosseum for the first time.
- Pikachu Badge – You will need to finish the Main Street Colosseum for the first time.
- Golden Badge, Star View Colosseum – You will have to finish the Courtyard Colosseum for the first time.
- Pikachu Bag – You must finish the Crystal Colosseum for the first time.
- Pikachu Hat – You will need to complete the Magma Colosseum for the first time.
- Pikachu Face Paint, Crystal Colosseum, Neon Colosseum – For the first time, complete the Waterfall Colosseum
- Pickachu Glove, Sunny Park Colosseum – Finish the Neon Colosseum for the first time.
- Pickachu Jacket, Courtyard Colosseum – Complete for the first time the Sunset Colosseum.
- Silver Badge, Magma Colosseum – For the first time, finish Sunny Park Colosseum.
- Surf Pickachu (level 10) with Surf Diamond and Pearl downloadable – For the first time, finish all 10 Colosseums.
These are the outfits that you will be able to unlock when you do the required action that is given by the item you want unlocked.
- Groudon Outfit – With Level 50 All Rule, defeat the Magma Colosseum Leader.
- Electivire Outfit – With Level 50 All Rule, defeat the Crystal Colosseum Leader.
- Kyogre Outfit – With Level 50 All Rule, defeat the Water Colosseum Leader.
- Lucario – With Level 50 All Rule, defeat the Sunset Colosseum Leader.
- Pachirisu Outfit – With Level 50 All Rule, defeat the Main Street Colosseum Leader.
- Roserade Outfit – With Level 50 All Rule, defeat the Neon Colosseum Leader.
Shop Mystery Gift Unlockables
These Shop Items are Mystery Gifts that you can unlock for doing different items in the game. There is the item, how to unlock it, and its description given below.
- TM42 (Facade) – Win the Sunny Park Colosseum. Your Power is boosted when you have a status condition.
- TM48 (Skill Swap) – Win the Sunny Park Colosseum. You will swap your abilities with your foe.
- TM59 (Dragon Pulse) – Win Little Battle for this. This will do damage to foe.
- TM31 (Brick Break) – Win the Sunny Park Colosseum. While breaking any barrier like the light screen and reflect, you will cause damage.
- TM71 (Stone Edge) – Win Little Battle. This will give you a high critical hit ratio.
- TM79 (Dark Pulse) – Win Little Battle. This may cause Flinching.
- TM84 (Poison Jab) – Win Sunny Park Colosseum. This may poison your foe.
- TM88 (Pluck) – Win Sunny Park Colosseum. Your Power will double if your foe is holding a berry.
- TM81 (X-Scissor) – Win the Little Battle. This will do damage to your foe.
- TM26 (Earthquake) – Win the first set of Masters Battle. It will not effect any flying or levitating foes, but causes an earthquake.
- TM35 (Flamethrower) – Win the Courtyard Colosseum. It may have a chance to burn your foe.
- TM50 (Overheat) – Win the first set of Masters Battle. It is powerful but it will lower your special attack sharply after you use it.
- TM29 (Psychic) – Win the Courtyard Colosseum. This may lower Special Defense.
- TM30 (Shadow Ball) – Winning at the Courtyard Colosseum will get you this. It may lower Special Defense.
- DeepSeaScale and DeepSeaTooth – Win the first set of Masters Battle. The Scale you give to and trade Clamperl to evolve into Gorebyss, the Tooth to evolve into Huntail.
- TM92 (Trick Room) – Win the first set of Masters Battle. The slower pokemon will go first in next five turns.
- Wise Glasses – View all battle tutorials for this. It raises the power of Special attacks.
- Soul Dew – Win the first set of Masters Battle. It raises Latias’ and Latios special attack and defense by half.
- Reaper Cloth – Win Little Battle and this will give and trade to Duclops to evolve into Dusknoir.
- UpGrade – Win at Sunny Park Colosseum and this you give and trade to Porygon to evolve into Porygon2.
- Expert Belt – Win first set of Masters Battle and it will slightly raise the power of moves that are Super Effective.
- Protector – Win Little Battle and this you give to and trade Rhydon to evolve into Rhyperior.
- Dubious Disc – Win Little Battle and this you give to and trade Porygon2 to evolve into PorygonZ.
- Secret Gift (Volt Tackle, Surf, Tail Whip, and Thunder Wave Pikachu @ Lightball) – Win at Stargazer Colosseum for this.
- Iron Ball – Win Sunny Park Colosseum. It will lower the speed of the holder while causing flying and levitating foes to take damage from any ground moves.
These berries that you can unlock for doing different items in the game. This tells you how to unlock it, and its description of what it does in the game.
- Apricot Berry – You need to win Stargazer Colosseum. This will raise your special defense when your hit points are below ¼.
- Liechi Berry – You will need to win the fourth set of Masters Battle. This will raise your attack when your hit points are below ¼.
- Petaya Berry – You need to win Stargazer Colosseum. This will raise your special attack when your hit points are below ¼.
- Lansat Berry – You will need to beat 50 consecutive foes at Survival Battle. This will raise your critical hit ratio when your hit points are below ¼.
- Salac Berry – You will have to win Stargazer Colosseum. This will raise your speed when your hit points are below ¼.
- Starf Berry – You need to beat 100 consecutive foes in the Survival Battle. It will raise a stat when your hit points are below ¼.
- Ganlon Berry – You will need to win Stargazer Colosseum. This will raise defense when hit points are below ¼.
- Enigma Berry – You have to win in the 8th set of Masters Battle. This will have your hit points restored when you are hit with a super effective attack.
Unlockables From the Start of Game
These items are already available and unlocked as soon as you start the game. You don’t have to do much to get these items to be used. While what’s needed to “unlock" it isn’t given (naturally) the description of the item is given.
- Dusk Stone – This stone evolves Murkrow into Honchkrow. It will also evolve Misdreavus into Mismagius.
- Shiny Stone – This stone evolves Togetic into Togekissu. It will also evolve Roselia into Roserade.
- Dawn Stone – This stone will evolve the Male Kirlia into Gallade. It will also evolve Female Snorunt into Froslass.
- King’s Rock – This may cause Flinching on an enemy. It will be given or traded to slowpoke to evolve into Slowking. It will also evolve Poliwhirl into Politoed.
- Leftovers – This will increase the hit points by 1/16th each turn.
- TM56 (Hurl) – This power will depend on the item that you are holding, the one you want to hurl.
- TM78 (Captivate) – This will lower the opposite gender’s special attack an entire two stages.
- TM87(Swagger) – This will confuse your enemy and will raise his attack sharply.
- Quick Claw – This move sometimes will let the Pokemon attack first.
- Light Clay – This will let the effects of Light Screen and of Reflect last longer than without.
- TM05 (Roar) – This will scare your enemy causing them to flee. If you are in a trainer battle it will make the pokemon be recalled back to its pokeball and another will be sent out.
- TM12 (Taunt) – This makes your enemy only use offensive moves and no defensive.
- Choice Specs – This raises special attack by 1.5 times, but it will only let you use one attack until your Pokemon is called back.