- slide 1 of 6
The Sims 3 Bridgeport Neighborhood
Bridgeport is the new town that was released with The Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack. It is much larger than the previous towns in The Sims 3 and centers around nightlife activities such as going to bars, clubs, lounges, and also includes vampires (which can only really come out to play at night).
Bridgeport has a large downtown area, and also lots on the outside of town including a place where actors can shoot films, and even an elite area for celebrities (or those with large sums of money) can live. Getting around Bridgeport is also quicker with use of the new subway system.
- slide 2 of 6
Bars, Clubs, and Lounges
Bars, clubs, and lounges were added in Late Night to give Sims that like the nightlife a place to party and relax. These are also great spots to work on getting celebrity status points and make new friends.
- Bars in Bridgeport include: Waylon’s Haunt, Eugi’s, and Bridgeport Sports Zone.
- The Sims 3 Bridgeport neighborhood clubs include: Aquarius, The Grind, and The Brightmore.
- Lounges in Bridgeport include: Plasma 501, Banzai Lounge, and The Prosper Room.
- slide 3 of 6
Bridgeport Community Lots
The community lots in The Sims 3 Bridgeport neighborhood include hot spots for Late Night fun as well as parks, and other lots introduced in The Sims 3: Ambitions.
- AVJ Wellness Center
- Banzai Lounge
- Barney’s Salon and Tattoo
- Beckett Theatre
- Bogaard Overlook
- Bridgeport Acres
- Bridgeport Eternal Rest Cemetery
- Bridgeport Public Library
- Bridgeport Sports Zone
- Buena Vista Resort
- Butterfly Esplanade
- Civic Plaza
- Community Fire Department
- East Tradewinds Shipping Co.
- Grady’s Junkstop
- Hogan’s Deep Fried Diner
- Landgraab Marine Science Facility
- Landgraab Sell n’ Swap
- LlamaCo Stadium
- Marina Field
- Mike’s Cornerstore
- Plasma 501
- Plumbob Pictures Backlot
- Public School 67
- Public Services Office
- Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital
- Smuggler’s Cove
- Steve’s Business Complex and Restaurant
- The Brightmore
- The Grind
- The Prosper Room
- The True Modern Art Gallery
- Waylon’s Haunt
- Wilki’s Fabulous Books and Bath
- slide 4 of 6
There are many vampire Sims running around in Bridgeport. They mostly come out at night, but can be out in daytime too (just have to avoid the sunlight). One of the more notable Sims 3 vampires is Elvira Slayer, said to be the oldest vampire in all of Bridgeport.
Vampires in The Sims 3 Late Night are spotted by their slightly glowing skin, eyes, fangs, and bite mark on their neck. Vampire Sims are thirsty and drink either from another Sim, eat plasma fruit, or drink from a plasma pack (looks like a juice box). If a human Sim has a high enough relationship with a vampire, they can ask to turn them into a vampire too.
- slide 5 of 6
Your Sim doesn’t have to be a musician or actor to become a celebrity. They just need to impress and know the right Sims, and have some good skills too. Sims gain Sims 3 celebrity status points by bragging to and impressing current celebrities, completing opportunities from their agent, having a large network of friends, and more. Celebrities get into all the best clubs, bars, and lounges and can even get free food, drinks, and items sent directly to their house!
- slide 6 of 6
NPC Sims in Bridgeport
New NPC families, households, and homeless Sims were added with in Bridgeport too. These are the families that you can start out playing. Some of them have celebrities, some have vampires, and some have both!
Families and households in Bridgeport:
- Angelista Family: Lala Angelista and Tiara Angelista
- Art Central Household: Alexy Fresco, Matilda Smart, and Harry Marks
- Ashton Family: Devin Ashton
- Atkins Family: Violet Atkins, Jett Atkins, and Hyacinth Atkins
- Belle Family: Lola Belle, Jupiter Belle, Kai Leiko, and Moxie Logan
- Big Bling Household: Tom Wordy, Lil Bling, Big Hartley, and Sugar Bijou
- Bumble Household: Wayne Bumble
- Clavier Household: Ebenezer Clavier
- Cook Family: Jeffrey Cook, Lady Cook, Elspeth Cook, and Cressida Wells
- Custard Household: Caroline Custard
- Drama on TV Household: Apollo Bloom, Katelyn Missoni, Kirby Wise, William Fangmann, Suzy Strummer, and Matty Crewe
- Hamming Household: Matthew Hamming
- Hemlock Family: Morrigan Hemlock, Wogan Hemlock, and Belisama Hemlock
- Jones Family: Johnny Jones and Diana Jones
- King Family: Johanna King and Lisa King
- Littler Family: Renee Littler, Reuben Littler, Bronson Littler, Deidre Littler, and Odine Perry
- Maloney Household: Polly Maloney
- Mixture of Good and Bad Household: Beau Merrik, Lilly-Bo Chique, Marina Prattle, and Bianca Rubble
- Old and New Glam Household: Alan Stanley and Emmy Starr
- Pala Family: Katrina Pala and Hannah Smythe
- Rake Household: Romeo Rake
- Round Household: Buster Round
- Schlick Household: Vlad Schlick
- Shutter Household: Lenny Shutter
- Situp Family: Mick Situp
- Slayer Family: Elvira Slayer
- Striker Family: Richie Striker, Stella Striker, and Sebastian Striker
- Talon and Striker Household: Jessica Talon and Rafael Striker
- Tenderlove Household: Barry Tenderlove, Jun Xu, and Ace Wilde
- Trill Family: Aria Trill
There are also some homeless NPC Sims in Bridgeport neighborhood including:
- Ryan Atkins
- Flo-Flo Chique
- Brandy Collins
- Brigit Hemlock
- Daniel Jigger
- Jack Porter
- Ruby Muddler
- Dwight Rubble
- Selena Savage
- Michael Sleep
- Samantha Smythe
- Li-Anne Sun
- Daisy Swizzle
- Erika Talon
Just because a Sim starts out homeless doesn’t mean that they can’t become a playable Sim. If you have them move in with another Sim you can play with them and even move them into their own apartment or home. Use of the Sims 3 money cheat really helps with this!