The Sims 3 Cheat Console
These Sims 3 cheat codes all require the base game for The Sims 3.
To open up the cheat console, you need to load your game and neighborhood and then push Ctrl + Shift + C buttons (all at the same time).
Once you are in the cheat console, you’ll see an area you can type in. It pauses the game and lets you enter in one cheat code for The Sims 3 at a time.
You can enter in the following cheat codes for The Sims 3 after pushing Ctrl + Shift + C:
· help – this will list all of the available commands
· help [cheatname] – this will show more specific information about a specific cheat code
· kaching – gives your household $1,000
· motherlode – gives your household $50,000
· freerealestate – lets your Sim move into a house for free
· enableLlamas on/off – this will turn on or turn off the “Llamas" which are the pop-up messages that appear in the top right corner of the game
· jokePlease – this will display a random joke
· fullscreen on/off – this will toggle your game to be either full screen or windowed mode
· fps on/off – this will either turn on or turn off the fps rate that would show on the top right of the screen
· hideHeadlineEffects on/off – this will either show or hide the talk and thought balloons that show above Sim heads. This is especially good for those that like to create stories in their Sim games.
· reset Sim “firstname lastname" – this brings your Sim back home and gives neutral motives with no moodlets
· quit – exits out of the game
· unlockOutfits on/off – if you turn this on before going to Create A Sim, you can use career and NPC outfits!
· moveObjects on/off – allows you to move objects in buy or build mode regardless of limitations. You can also delete items such as mailboxes, be careful though as you can’t get them back!
· Delete object – allows you to delete an object
· constrainFloorElevation true/false – this overrides the terrain adjustments even if a Sim or an object is on it
· disableSnappingToSlotsOnAlt on/off – if this is turned on, objects will not snap to a slot with holding the ALT button
· placeFriezes on/off – allows you to put a fountain onto tiled floors