- slide 1 of 8
Virtual Villagers 4 Walkthrough – Puzzle 9
- Obtain Level 3 Learning.
- Drop adults on the nursery foundations after you have placed them close to the wood pile for faster building.
- Drop an adult on the completed building.
- slide 2 of 8
Virtual Villagers 4 Walkthrough – Puzzle 10
Strangely enough, this puzzle cannot be completed until the fishing nets (Puzzle 12) have been made, so this must be done out of order. Once the fishing nets are full of fish, a little red crab will pop out of the sand in the northeast corner of the beach, and it will go right back in very quickly. Be sure to have a child ready to be dropped on the crab when it appears.
- Drop a child on the crab. The child will be “distracting the crab”.
- Immediately drop another child on the crab to help distract it.
- Drop an adult on the crab. The adult will automatically take the crab to the pool.
- Repeat this four more times until all the stones are cleared.
- slide 3 of 8
Virtual Villagers 4 Walkthrough – Puzzle 11
Make sure that you are ready to do all the steps when you start this one because they have to be done quickly and in sequence. Have at least two or three farmers on hand. This puzzle cannot be completed until the Puzzle 12, the fishing nets, is solved.
- Put a blackened rock in the bonfire.
- Have a child put one of each herb on the herb table. (Soapy, Spicy, and Sweet)
- Drop the adult on a fresh water pan at the top of the cliff, and wait until they fill the cooking pot.
- Wait until a mushroom becomes available and then act quickly. You can find mushrooms more easily when it rains.
- Drop an adult on the heated rock.
- Drop an adult on the herb table once the water boils.
- Drop a child on a mushroom. The child should automatically take it to the pot.
- Drop a farmer on the blackberries. The villager should automatically put it into the pot once it is gathered.
- Drop a farmer on the yellow fruit tree.
- Drop a farmer on the fishing docks.
- Drop an adult on the food bin.
You will have made a grand feast, and everyone in the village will go grab food and eat it around the bonfire until it disappears.
- slide 4 of 8
Virtual Villagers 4 Walkthrough – Puzzle 12
- Drop an adult onto the ruined docks until they are repaired.
- Make cloth and leave it in the hut. (Puzzle 8)
- Drop an adult on the docks again. The villager will retrieve the cloth and finish the nets.
- Repeat until the nets are completed.
Once the nets are made, they will automatically fill with fish. In order to fish, simply drop an adult on the dock.
- slide 5 of 8
Virtual Villagers 4 Walkthrough – Puzzle 13
Your village must be trained in Level 2 Dendrology in order to finish this puzzle, and that costs 3,000 tech. You must also be able to make soap, cloth, and knives. That means that you must have completed Puzzle 1, 4, and 8.
- Make sure that you have at least one knife available. (Puzzle 1)
- Drop an adult on the branch. The villager will go get cloth to bind the limb.
- Drop an adult on the branch again. The villager will go get a knife and saw off the limb.
- Drop an adult on the branch again. The villager will go get soap and clean the limb.
- slide 6 of 8
NeVirtual Villagers 4 Walkthrough – Puzzle 14
- Put a blackened stone in the bonfire.
- Have a child get 3 sweet plants to place on the herb table.
- Have an adult fill the pot with fresh water. (Drop an adult on the bowls on top of the cliff.)
- Drop an adult on the heated stone.
- As soon as the water boils, drop the adult on the herb table.
- When the herbs are in the pot, drop an adult on the food bin.
- As soon as the stew is complete, drop at least 20 different villagers on the pot and make them eat the stew. When the 20th villager eats, they will go worship the tree. It’s good to have a few extra villagers because if you have any slow ones, they won’t get to the tree in time. You must have 20 villagers all worshipping at the same time.
- slide 7 of 8
Virtual Villagers 4 Walkthrough – Puzzle 15
This puzzle requires Level 3 Dendrology which costs 60,000 tech points. You also need soap, and either a nursery or an Adept Parent.
- Make sure that you have soap. (Puzzle 4)
- Drop an adult on the soap rack.
- Drop an adult in the soapy water. Go ahead and drop a couple of them in until they sparkle.
- Drop a random adult into the nursery to keep all the kids contained. You can even put a few extra adults in there if some children are loose.
- Take the clean, sparkling adult and drag the villager to the wind flutes until you see the “area to meditate”. Drop the adult there. The adult must not be disturbed, so keep all the children occupied by other adults or in the nursery.
- Wait until the adult is sparkling with white and gold sparkles. The gold sparkles will indicate that the villager is done meditating.
- Clear everyone from the tree, and drop the sparkling adult onto the hole.
- slide 8 of 8
Virtual Villagers 4 Walkthrough – Puzzle 16
You must have at least 3 bolts of cloth ready for this puzzle and at least four children. Make sure that you have done all the other tree puzzles in order to have a healthy tree. You can look at the tree chart and make sure that you have at least four levels filled. You will see hummingbirds when the tree is healthy enough to finish this puzzle.
- Drop an adult onto any of the three boxes in the bottom left corner of the lab. The adult will take the dried up ropes out of the box and put them where cloth is made.
- Drop an adult on the rope to repair them.
- Drop an adult in the nursery to have a good supply of children that are easily grabbed.
- Watch for a hummingbird to land on a flower. This will indicate that the flower is in full bloom. Grab a child and drop it on that flower until it is picked.
- Drop as many children on that flower as possible. You need at least six flowers to complete a lei, and the last child will go drape it on the tree.
- You will need three leis in total, so repeat this process again. Having a lot of different children will make this puzzle much easier to do.
This collection of free guides and walkthroughs for Virtual Villagers 4: Tree of Life offers tips and strategies for playing Last Day of Work's newest game. Enjoy your tribe without stress.