War Games (page: 2 of 3)
most recent updates
- Warlords: Human Squads
Human squads are the most basic fighting squad available to players in Warlords, a game on Facebook. Here is a look at each squad member and tips on how to make your Human squads kick butt.
- Warlords on Kongregate
This fast paced spin-off of tower defence games will keep you clicking like mad!
- Dawn of Nations Review: Online World War II Games
Dawn of Nations is a World War II browser based MMO game. Players mine resources, build armies, navies, and fight for control of the game map. Use heroes to boost your economy or help your troops fight better during battles.
- Is the Crazy Tanks Game for the iPhone Worth the Money?
Crazy Tanks, as its name suggests, is a crazy tank blasting game for your iPhone. It's got solid gameplay, great 3D environment, and enough fun fare to make it worthy of its $.99 price tag.
- Military Might Tips: The Hospital
Here are some tips for using the Military Might Hospital.
- Guide to Settings in World War
Here are some tips for changing the World War iPhone game settings.
- Guide to the World War Restore Feature
Here are some tips for healing yourself in the World War Restore function.
- Guide to the Bank or Vault in World War
Here is a guide and some tips for the World War Vault.
- Guide to Honor Points in World War on the iPhone
You can find some advice on picking up honor points in the iPhone game, World War, here.
- Military Might PlayMesh Points Guide
Here is a guide to the whole PlayMesh Points process in Military Might, including how to buy them, spend them, and possible get them for free.
(2 of 3)