- slide 1 of 6
Both a single and multiplayer game, Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant was put out by Activision and Radical Entertainment. It was released in October of 2008 for the North American markets. It is the 15th such Crash series game and was given mixed reviews depending on the platform reviewed (there are different “versions" of the game depending on what game console you are playing it on). For the Xbox 360 there are the following achievement titles and gamerscore points that you can earn while playing the game.
- slide 2 of 6
5-10 Gamerscore Point Achievements
- Big Shooter – For 10 gamerscore points, you need to fire a large projectile from the mask in co-op mode.
- Can U Dig It? – You will need to enter an underground space for this and 5 gamerscore points.
- Happy to See Me – You will need to store one of the mutants in your pocket. It is for 5 gamerscore points.
- Would you Like Fries With That – Via Combat combos, score a 10x mojo multiplier. This is for 10 gamerscore points.
- Multi-Tasking – For 5 gamerscore points, you will need to store a mutant while you are riding another one.
- Duplex Crash – In co-op mode, Defeat one enemy. This is for 10 gamerscore points.
- Cold Feat – Dual Ratcicles jacked. This is for 10 gamerscore points.
- slide 3 of 6
15 Gamerscore Point Achievements
- Kick In the Junkyard – You need to have all junkyard arena mini game levels finished.
- Lark in the Dark – You need to beat all 10 of the levels of the arena mini game in Mount Grimly
- Over Easy – You will need to finish the co-op balance puzzle in Mount Grimly.
- Stone Cold Crash – As Crash, you’ll need to stun 5 Ratcicles.
- Snow Blows – In Ratcicle Kingdom, beat all 10 levels of arena mini game.
- A Wumpa a Day – You will need to find a Crash health upgrade collectible
- Easy Does It – Above the waterfall, complete co-op balance puzzle in Wumpa Island
- Stand in the Sand – In Wasteland, beat all 10 levels of arena mini game.
- It Took Two to Tango – In the Wasteland, finish the co-op balance puzzle
- Rumble in the Jungle – Beat all 10 levels on the arena mini game on Wumpa Island
- slide 4 of 6
20 Gamerscore Point Achievements
- Ice On the Cake – You will need to fully upgrade Ratcicle
- Spike the Punch – As Crash, you need to stun 5 Spikes.
- Slap on the Wrist – You will need to destroy 75 of the SlapE robo-hands
- Oo Oo Ah Ah – You need to defeat 75 of the Doom Monkeys
- Fashion Fury – You should defeat 75 of the Brat Girls
- Shell Shocked – You need to fully upgrade Magmadon
- Goo Squared – You need to fully upgrade Sludge
- Stick it to Them – You need to fully upgrade Spike
- Shoot the Works – You will need to full upgrade Snipe
- Whack-a-Nerd – You must defeat 75 Ratnicians
- T to the K – You will need to fully upgrade TK
- Shadow Boxing – You must defeat 75 Znu
- P Stinking U – You must fully upgrade Stench
- Night Fright – You will need to fully upgrade Grimly
- Roll It Up – You will need to fully upgrade RhinoRoller
- slide 5 of 6
25 Gamerscore Point Achievements
- Follow Your Nose – Stun 5 Sludges as Crash for this title
- Hot Stuff – You need to collect all the Wasteland voodoo Dolls
- No Place Like Wumpa – You need to collect all the Wumpa voodoo Dolls
- Girl Power – You will need to beat Coco Boss Fight
- Break Them to It Gently – Get a 15x Combo Scored
- The Dark Side – You will have to collect all the Mount Grimly voodoo Dolls
- Crunched – You will need to beat Crunch Boss Fight
- Don’t Recycle – You will need to collect all Junkyard voodoo Dolls
- N is for Evil – You will have to collect all evil school voodoo Dolls.
- Freezer Burn – Gather up all Ice voodoo Dolls.
- Crash King – Fully upgrade Crash for this title.
- slide 6 of 6
35-50 Gamerscore Point Achievements
- Chuck is that You? – Via Combat combos, you need to score a 20x mojo multiplier. It is for 35 gamerscore points.
- A Combo to Go – You will need to defeat 50 foes while you are in co-op mode. This is for 35 gamerscore points.
- Crash Grab – For 50 gamerscore points, you will need to collect all Crash voodoo Dolls.
- Neo is Getting Angry – For 50 gamerscore points, beat Cortex Boss Fight.
- Glass is Half Full – You need to finish half of the game for these 50 gamerscore points.