most recent updates
- 9 Things Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Will Hopefully Have - Part 1
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 is the first chapter of Sega's mission to regain the popular blue hedgehog's fame. Looking ahead, what are some gameplay elements that should be incorporated into episode 2?
- 9 Things Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Will Hopefully Have - Part 3
Different types of enemies, stage variety, and more power-ups. These are all things that the next chapter of Sonic 4 should certainly feature. But what else can Episode 2 of Sega's blue blur revival include in an attempt to rise above expectations?
- 9 Things Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Will Hopefully Have - Part 2
More Badniks, a greater number of pitfalls, and Special Stage variety. Those are all things that Sonic 4: Episode 2 should certainly have. But what else can Sega include in the next chapter of Sonic the Hedgehog 4?
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - WiiWare Review
For over a decade and a half, Sonic fans have begged Sega to bring Sonic back to basics and put him in a game reminiscent of his Genesis escapades. Is Sonic the Hedgehog 4 the game fans have been waiting 16 years for?
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Nintendo Wii Virtual Console Review
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 is considered by many the greatest Sonic game ever created. That's why its inclusion in the Virtual Console library is something worth appreciating.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sega Master System) - Nintendo Wii Virtual Console Review
Don't be fooled by its name. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Sega Master System is an entirely different gaming experience than its Genesis counterpart, but it's a really good one at that.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Nintendo Wii Virtual Console Review
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is faster, more colorful, longer, and just plain better than the original.
- Sonic the Hedgehog - Nintendo Wii Virtual Console Review
Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Genesis is one of the most iconic 2D platformers based on the fact that it introduced never-before-seen speed to the genre. That's why its inclusion on the Wii's Virtual Console is something that can really be appreciated by retro gamers and platform game fans alike.