Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories came out for the PS2 back in 2008. It is basically just a repackaging of the GBA game for PS2 users. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories might seem straight forward enough, but don’t be fooled. There are actually quite a few things that a casual player might overlook so you should take a look at these PS2 cheats and tips for Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories.
Rebirth Mode Cheat and Tip
That’s right. You can play Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories for the PS2 all over again with a different character with this tip! Okay, you have to play as Riku, but it’s cool because you get to see his side of the story. Also, it is the easiest Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories cheat and tip there is. All you have to do is finish the game as Sora. When you start a new game you’ll have the option to play through it again as Riku. However, as Riku, you can’t collect new action or magic cards as your deck is static.
Theater Mode Cheat and Tip
Once you complete Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories for the PS2 with Sora you will also unlock Theater Mode. This means you can watch all of the game’s cut scenes over and over without actually having to play the game. Who doesn’t want to do that?
Key to Rewards Cheat and Tip
You know those special golden cards you get throughout Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories for the PS2? Well, those are Key to Rewards cards and they only work on those golden doors found in every world. The only problem is you don’t get a card for every world, so how will you know which treasure is worth getting and which is worth forgetting? Here’s a Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories tip for you: a list of each world and what is behind the golden door.
• Traverse Town has the Lionheart Keyblade card
• Wonderland has the Synchro Sleight
• Olympus Coliseum has the Metal Chocobo Keyblade card
• Agrabah has the Warp Sleight
• Monstro has the Aqua Splash Sleight
• Halloween Town has the Bind Sleight
• Atlantica has the Quake Sleight
• Neverland has the Thunder Raid Sleight
• Hollow Bastion has the Mushu Summon card
• Twilight Town has the Stardust Blitz Sleight
• Destiny Islands has a Megalixer
Cards to Unlock Cheat and Tip
What would a Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories for the PS2 cheats and tips article be without mention of special cards that can be unlocked as you play and how you unlock them? Nothing. So here it is.
- Xigbar: It is located in Hollow Bastion inside the Key Of Rewards door.
You must complete Rebirth mode to find the rest of these cards:
- Diamond Dust: In a chest in Castle Oblivion. You just have to use as many Treasure rooms as you can to find it.
- Ultima: In a chest in Castle Oblivion. Use treasure cards without abandon!
- Saix Enemy: Go to Traverse Town’s Key To Rewards door and open it.
- Xemnas Enemy: Go to Wonderland’s Key To Rewards door and open it.
- Luxord Enemy: Go to Agrabah’s Key To Rewards door and open it.
- Xaldin Enemy: Go to Monstro’s Key To Rewards door and open it.
- Demyx Enemy: Go to Atlantica’s Key To Rewards door and open it.
- Ansem: The card is in a chest in Twilight Town.
- One Winged Angel: The card is in a chest in Twilight Town.
- Roxas: Go to Sora’s story after you beat Rebirth mode. Go to Twilight Town’s Key To Rewards door and open it.
- Zexion Enemy: The card is in a chest on Destiny Islands.
Have fun using these cheats and tips as you play Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories on the PS2!