- slide 2 of 34
- Use the first bird to hit the third structure, tapping the screen for maximum impact and collapse it.
- The second bird can then be aimed in the same or a similar path to take out the furthest monkey. When aimed correctly it should go through and hit the TNT causing the expolsion to throw stones at the last structures for three stars.
- slide 3 of 34
- Here, aim the bird to go through the top of the tree structure and hit the structure beyond to knock it down and kill the first two monkeys.
- Next aim this bird high for the highest bird to hit the flower housed in the vine, the three should fall to leave just two monkeys.
- The third should be aimed for the break in the tree and hit to fly through killing the last monkeys.
- slide 4 of 34
- Aim the first bird for the ridge in the structure and tap to increase speed so it hits hard. This should collapse the structure leaving just three monkeys.
- The second bird can be shot to hit the last monkey in the debris.
- Lastly the next bird can be aimed high to hit the grey slab on the remaining tower which will cause it to fall and hit the monkeys.
- slide 9 of 34
- The first bird can be aimed at the wooden structure which will rock but not collapse.
- Aim the second bird in the same path to destroy the supporting plank and collapse it completely killing the first monkey.
- The next bird can now be shot high for the blue square to collapse the furthest structure.
- At this point there will be one monkey left, so shoot the final bird for the bridge support plank which will break, giving you three stars.
- slide 10 of 34
- Fire this bird for just under the bananas to clear a path.
- Aim the second bird a bit higher to go through the vines holding the bananas up, with increased speed this should go through the box beyond to cause a cascade of effects. The structure will collapse and boulders will fall to detonate the TNT box and each monkey will be killed.
- slide 14 of 34
- slide 16 of 34
Go to page 2 for the Theme 4 walkthrough for Angry Birds Jungle Escape!
- slide 17 of 34
- slide 18 of 34
- Aim the first bird high as if to directly hit the tree on what looks like a boat. This will send birds flying in different directions, detonating the TNT box and killing the first two monkeys.
- The second bird can then be hit to kill the monkey resting on what is left of the boat, at the same time killing the monkey in the tree.
- Lastly, for a three star rating, aim the final bird at the remaining monkey.
- slide 19 of 34
- Use the first bird to take out the nearest structure and kill the monkey enclosed.
- Aiming low again, aim the second bird directly for the next exposed monkey and as it's about to hit tap to drop the egg and the impact should collapse most of the structure, leaving one monkey.
- Hit the last monkey with the third bird.
- slide 20 of 34
- slide 21 of 34
- Use the first bird to hit the blocks holding up the first structure to kill the first monkey.
- The second can be aimed high to fall and detonate the TNT box housed in the second part of the structure. The resulting impact should then kill the monkeys housed on that side.
- The last should be shot just over the closest bird to go through the enclosure, collapsing the final part of the tower and killing the monkeys enclosed.
- slide 22 of 34
- Shoot the first bird to crash through the joint in the roof of the house type structure to kill the first two monkeys.
- Next aim for the monkey housed in the tree.
- Lastly, shoot the final bird high so that it falls on the corner of the grey tower to collapse it on to the bridge and kill the final monkeys.
- slide 25 of 34
- slide 27 of 34
- Aim this bird high to fall to the front of the structure and before it hits drop the egg to kill the monkey in the tree and take out part of the structure.
- Again aim high for the second bird, it should hit the front of the structure killing all but the monkey enclosed in the far part.
- Shooting the third in a similar path yet again, it should plough through the debris which will kill the final monkey.
- slide 30 of 34
- Shoot the first bird at the closest side of the ascending structure to knock it and collapse the top of it, there will be monkeys enclosed in the rubble.
- The next bird should be shot at the debris, destroying part and falling the rest, this will kill the enclosed monkeys.
- Aim the last bird at the remaining exposed monkey.
- slide 31 of 34
- This one can be a little tricky, so firstly aim the bird very high into the air to fall next to the closest monkey and just before it hits drop the egg to kill the monkey and the bird itself will fly to knock the structure above the rest with the debris falling on the monkey below.
- Aiming high again, shoot this bird high to fall to kill the two remaining monkeys.
- slide 32 of 34
- Wait until the bird begins to ascend before shooting the first bird to land in its path.
- It should then fly in a backward circle, and on the ascent again aim the next bird for the TNT box which will send stones flying in its path once again.
- Aim the next bird low and they will bounce off the mushrooms and rise up to hit it once more and bounce to hit the second TNT box causing the stones to scare it off.
There are lots of ways to complete the final level so just keep trying if you don't get it first time!
- slide 33 of 34
Do you have another way of completing any of these levels? Post a comment and share it with us!
- slide 34 of 34
All references and screenshots from Angry Birds Rio on iPhone.
Releasing caged birds, killing monkeys and battling giant birds - the excitment continues with Angry Birds Rio, and here we show how to get a three star rating for every level.