Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
most recent updates
- Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Walkthrough for the Wii -- Part 10 of 10 -- Sky Temple and Final Bosses
Figure out how to get to Ganondorf and how to defeat him. Face Princess Zelda under the control of the madman and free Hyrule from the strange influence Ganondorf has had on the world. When done, wait for Nintendo to release the next Zelda title.
- Have a Fairy Good Time: Help Link Find all the Fairy Fountains in Zelda 3DS
Both normal and great fairy fountains in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS can help Link on his quest to save Hyrule, but the faeries inside the great fountains also grant exclusive rewards like magic spells, attack moves, and damage reduction. Find them all with our guide.
- Bartering in Hyrule: Get Biggoron's Sword in Ocarina of Time 3D
There is a massive two-handed sword that Link can wield in Ocarina of Time 3D called Biggoron's Sword. It's not easy to obtain, though, as link must go through a complicated 12-step process to get it. Our guide walks you through all the steps in the trading game, with details on each item.
- Bottled Spirits: Chase Down Big Poes to Earn the Fourth Bottle in Ocarina of Time 3D
The fourth bottle in Ocarina of Time 3D can only be earned by tracking down Big Poes in Hyrule Field. Selling ten of these spirits to a vendor at Hyrule Castle will reward you with this incredibly useful item. Our guide has locations for all ten Big Poes and tips for capturing them.
- Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Walkthrough for the Wii -- Part 8 of 10 -- Arbiter's Temple
There are only five or six more dungeons to go, and Arbiter's Temple is not the easiest of the ones remaining, but at least Link will get a cool new toy from the mini-boss that inhabits these ancient grounds.
- Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Walkthrough for the Wii -- Part 7 of 10 -- After the Lakebed Temple
Now that you have defeated Morpheel, it is time to figure out where you need to head next. Have Link head back to Telma's Bar to figure out where to go.
- Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Walkthrough for the Wii --Part 6 of 10-- Lakebed Temple
You may not be halfway through the game yet, but the good news is you are halfway through the walkthrough. Get ready to explore the areas after the Lakebed Temple. You still won't have a clue what is going on exactly.
- Wii Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Walkthrough: Part Three
Now that you have braved the forest temple, it is time to get ready for the Goron mines. Go back to Ordon to learn the art of sumo wrestling from its mayor.
- Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Waltkrhough for the Wii -- Part 9 of 10 -- Snowpeak Mountains
You must go through the desert to find the Temple of Time and then prepare to go up to the City of the Sky. These tasks are not for the faint of heart, although the good news is that the game mantains a T rating.
(1 of 3)