- slide 6 of 36
- slide 11 of 36
- The first bird should fly over the structure and aim to hit the horizontal plank above the TNT box, it should follow straight through to hit the next TNT box, blowing up the two pigs to the left.
- The next bird can be aimed directly at the last pig to kill it and detonate the TNT box, destroying the rubble.
- slide 12 of 36
- slide 13 of 36
For Angry Birds hints to help with theme 9-13 to 10-7 go to page 2.
- slide 14 of 36
- slide 16 of 36
- slide 17 of 36
- The first bird should be aimed for the middle of the two closest pigs, collapsing the side of the structure.
- Aim the next bird for the support beam just under the pig resting on top of the structure to kill a further two pigs.
- Finally, aim the last bird for the last remaining pig, the corner will do the maximum damage.
- slide 18 of 36
- Use the stone block as a marker for where to aim the first bird, it should knock the blocks over along with the plank of wood next to it to detonate the TNT box, scattering debris to knock over the TNT box to the far left. The knock on effect will kill all but two pigs.
- The next bird should be shot almost straight on to hit the closest pig.
- The final bird should be shot in the same path the hit the TNT box below, this will force the bird up the slope to kill the last pig.
- slide 19 of 36
- Aim the first bird for the stone pillar at the top of the slope to kill the first pig and roll into the first tower.
- The second bird can be aimed in the same path to hit the bottom of the tower to kill the pigs inside.
- Lastly, aim the next bird high to hit the corner of the square structure housing the small pig, it should crash through killing any remaining pigs.
- slide 20 of 36
- The first bird should be aimed to hit the piles of wood to go through to then hit the lone pig below the structure, killing the pigs in its path.
- The second bird should be aimed higher for the pig to the far end below what is left of the structure to kill all but one final pig.
- Aim the last bird for the final pig.
- slide 23 of 36
- slide 25 of 36
For Angry Birds hints to help you get 3 stars on theme 10-8 to 10-15 go to page 3.
- slide 26 of 36
- slide 27 of 36
- slide 28 of 36
- Aim the first bird high to skim over the structure and tap so it hits the other side where the glass and wood parts sit.
- Aim the second bird to do the same to destroy the debris resting over the pig.
- The third bird should hit the corner of the plank housing the small pig and go on to kill the pig in the dip.
- The last bird should then be used to directly hit the remaining pig.
- slide 29 of 36
- Aim the first bird for the corner of the blue tower housing two small pigs, as this crashes through the towers it should kill all but two pigs.
- Aim the second bird to hit the small pig, it should roll down the step and destroy the debris caused earlier.
- The last bird should be aimed at the final pig.
- slide 30 of 36
- slide 32 of 36
- Aim the first bird to skim the closest pig, killing it, and carry on to hit the base of the second structure which will kill a further pig.
- The next bird should be aimed for the small pig under the step to kill that pig and the one resting above.
- Finally aim the last bird for the pig in the high end of the structure and this should crash through and kill the last pig.
- slide 35 of 36
For more 3 star rating walkthroughs for Angry Birds themes and levels see our series below. Or continue to our Angry Birds Walkthrough The Big Setup and Ham 'Em High Theme 11 and 12.
- slide 36 of 36
All screenshots and references from Angry Birds for iPhone.