- Use the first of the birds to collapse as much of the interior wood structure as possible by hitting the lowest of the wood blocks.
- The first bomb bird should then hit and land just above the front wood block.
- The third bomb should land as near the front of the back half of the structure as possible killing the pigs there and knocking it forward to collect the last of the treasure and three stars.
- Use the first of the biggest birds to smash the front middle of the top of the square bricks in the first row. This should completely destroy the first part of the structure and leave about 4 pigs in the back.
- Aim for the front middle of those pigs and if you can land there it will kill all of them leaving you one bird and three stars.
- The first bird should be able to easily hit and clear out the first part of this level by aiming at a very slight downward angle.
- With that clear use the bomb bird to drop a bomb between the back stone wall and the second structure keeping that bird low enough so that it hits the top of that stone wall. This should kill the rest of the pigs and leave you with two birds left to ensure three stars.
- Launch the first of your yellow triangle birds over the middle structure and take out the back.
- The second should drop a bomb between the first and middle structure. This should drop the roof forward knocking over the front section and killing the nearest bird in the center.
- Now simply hit the last pig directly.
- Use your first bird to drop an egg on the head of the captain in the middle of the ship. This can trigger a chain reaction which will trigger the TNT by the fisherman sending the small balls forward to kill all the pigs but one.
- Send one of the triangle birds as straight upward as possible and bring it down on the pig’s head.
For the next part of our Angry Birds: Seasons: St. Patrick's Day walkthrough continue to page two.
- Use the first blue bird to take out the structure in the back. No need to worry about the rest though if you can clear out some of it the rest of the level may be easier.
- The second blue bird should go directly into the front most structure removing almost everything. The triangle bird is going to clear as much of a path as possible.
- Use the egg bird to drop an egg next to any remaining pigs and collect as much treasure as possible.
- Ignore most of the screen and look at the rocks on the ledge above. There is TNT behind it. Hit this with one of the blue birds that splits into three and you’ll rain rocks down on the pigs destroying most of them.
- Use the next of the blue birds to split into three and destroy the two bottom parts, the second should take out the first pig and the last should break a single piece of ice at the bottom of the back structure. This will crumble killing the two pigs in it.
- Shoot the first bird into the tunnel behind the pigs and it will roll down and blow up the TNT.
- Now aim the triangle bird at the rope in front and you’ll clear out much of the structure.
- Finally, you’ll drop an egg on top of the last bird. Keep the egg dropper close to the ground and you can drive it up into the structure getting the remaining points needed for three stars.
- The first bomb should destroy the first structure easily.
- Now use the second bomb bird in the open area just in front of the back pot of gold. This will destroy everything but one pig.
- Simply drop an egg on top of the last pig.
- Use the blue bird to collect the treasure in the wagon on the hill.
- Now use the two triangle birds on the back structure the first hitting the front wheel which should take out all but 1 of the pigs and the second directly at the last pig.
- Now drop the egg between the two remaining pigs and pick up your three stars.
For the final part of our Angry Birds: Seasons: St. Patrick's Day walkthrough continue to page three.
- The first bird in this will do far more damage than you expect simply aim at the large pig on the chair in the back and knock the treasure into the TNT behind.
- The key to the bomb bird is to go low and use the momentum from dropping the bomb to drive it upward into the structure.
- The two triangle birds should then be able to clear out the rest of the level easily by aiming directly.
- Shoot the first bird almost directly straight forward and you should hit the one wood block on the bottom front of the first structure. This will collapse it.
- Use the second bird to take out the back structure and part of the middle.
- The bomb bird should be able to clear out most of the middle and if you let it drop far enough knock the back pig off its perch if needed.
- The next is the splitting three blue birds, shoot them into the air and try to take out the bottom most pig with the helmet.
- Finally, use the triangle bird to clear out anything left.
- Use the first of your birds to clear out the entire top of the structure, this should leave four or five pigs.
- Now, use the second bomb bird to finish clearing the path and kill the middle of those pigs if there are five.
- The next two birds should be shot almost straight up and drive down into the pigs. With some practice you can get 3 stars.
- The first boomerang bird can potentially kill all but one pig by aiming just below the x in the wooden frame at the back of the structure. Leaving as many as three is just fine though.
- The next two birds are driven hard into the front middle of the structure and should be able to kill the front two directly and if necessary drop blocks on the pig in the back.
- Shoot the bomb bird past the stone wall with the treasure on it and drop a bomb between the stone wall and the last structure.
- Use the first of the boomerang birds to knock over the stone wall with the treasure into the TNT.
- The second boomerang bird will then be able to knock over the first structure. This should leave only the farthest pig in the back.
- A high arc will allow you to hit that pig with a more or less direct strike.
More Angry Birds Walkthroughs
If you want a three star walkthrough for the original game then check out the complete Angry Birds Walkthrough.
If you need a walkthrough for the Halloween levels read the Angry Birds: Seasons: Halloween Walkthrough.
If the Christmas levels are tripping you up then check out the Angry Birds: Seasons: Christmas Walkthrough.
- Source: Author's own experience.
- Images: Screenshots from Angry Birds: Seasons: St. Patrick's Day for iPhone.