- Shoot the first of the three birds almost straight up. With some practice you can hit the middle pig and the two smaller pigs with the first shot.
- The second shot should be able to hit both of the two larger pigs by aiming upward and dropping the birds down in the same way. This will leave two birds remaining.
- Shoot the first of the triangle birds high hitting the flying pig and collecting the gift
- Hit the ice with the bomb this should flatten the structure significantly.
- Shoot the heavy bird low in front of the structure and it should roll through collecting the pigs and the food.
- Shoot straight into the front of the boat. The first of your three shot birds should be able to remove the front two pigs and cause the front section of the boat to fall off making it easier to get to the rest with the next birds.
- The next three are aimed a bit low and should remove much of the bottom of the boat and kill one of the pigs.
- The third will aim below the remaining pigs removing the boat below them and causing them to fall.
- Shoot the first of the bombs into the bottom of the first structure killing the pigs and leaving at most one present.
- The second bomb should hit the bottom of the second structure knocking it forward and killing most of the pigs.
- The third bomb will hit the middle of the structure near the TNT.
- Ignore the pigs and use the egg to launch your first bird upward into the bottom of the tree house.
- The first of the triangle birds should collapse everything up to the tree.
- Aim for the clouds just below the TNT and you should be able to collapse the rest of the tree house with the third bird.
- Use the first two triangle birds to hit the TNT, the first clearing the path and the second hitting the box.
- The bomb bird should be used to remove some of the clouds by aiming below them and dropping the bomb into blocks clearing out more and collecting points.
- The bomb should be shot into the rubble in front of the swings knocking the remaining three pigs away. If you have collected enough treasure you should be able to get three stars.
- Aim the first bird for the second set of wings in the level. This should remove the front of the boat and knock three pigs off.
- Shoot the triangle bird high to hit the cloud beneath the tall stick in the middle killing both of those pigs.
- Use the three birds to take out the two flying pigs that remain.
- Shoot the first bird into the third of the triangles on top of the long poles knocking the blocks into the TNT setting it off and killing the remaining pigs. This may take a few tries.
- Shoot the first bird high, time it so it hits both the flying pig and the pig at the very back of the level. This will take timing, but it can be done.
- Use the egg to kill the first pig and launch upward into the first structure knocking as much of it over as possible.
- Shoot the third bird as straight up as possible and fall onto the last pig.
- Shoot the first bird into the area just below the arrow driving it forward and eliminating all the pigs except those on the heart.
- Use the second bird to take out both pigs on top of the heart.
- Use the three birds to clear as much ice as possible and the last pig.
- Use the first of the three bird birds to take out the back of the ice heart and the back of the wagon killing the pig on the wagon.
- Shoot the second three birds almost straight up removing the top of the ice heart.
- Shoot the first of the arrow birds into the TNT killing the remaining pigs.
1 – 12
- Shoot the first bird into the helmeted pig in the front removing one of the wood blocks in the front.
- Use the boomerang bird to take out the bottom weak part of the house leaving only the large pig in the middle alive.
- Shoot the yellow bird straight up and drop down into the pig.
1 – 13
- Aim low with the first bird removing clouds rather than pigs collect the three hearts on the bottom if possible.
- Hit the top of the stone blocks removing the first structure.
- Use the third bird to hit the clouds beneath the remaining two pigs knocking them to the ground.
1 – 14
- Use the first of the birds to break the block that is holding the TNT in the air causing a chain reaction that destroys all but the first three pigs.
- Use the second of the yellow birds to hit the bottom two pigs and collapse the structure killing the third.
1 – 15
- Aim the first bird just above the ledge with the three rocks. Drop the egg just before it hits. This should cause a chain reaction which knocks everything down all the way to the king pig.
- Use the second bird to collect as much treasure and points as you can and remove any clouds in the way.
- Use the next bird to hit the cloud below the second highest of the birds, this should drop things on the bottom pig as well leaving only one.
- Aim below the last bird, use the egg to launch yourself upward into the cloud beneath the final pig.
More Angry Birds Walkthroughs
If you want a three star walkthrough for the original game then check out the complete Angry Birds Walkthrough.
If you need a walkthrough for the Halloween levels read the Angry Birds: Seasons: Halloween Walkthrough.
If the Christmas levels are tripping you up then check out the Angry Birds: Seasons: Christmas Walkthrough.
- Source: Author's own experience.
- Images: Screenshots from Angry Birds: Seasons: Valentine's Day for iPhone.